LegacyGT.com

Sponsership???

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest heightsgtltd

I can't figure out if I want to help or poke fun... :confused:

If you know you are spelling poorly, why keep doing it??

IS English a second language?

I dont know, if English is your first language and/or you took remedial English at some point, i think it makes perfect sense....re-read and ask again

English isn't my first language. Don't know why you need to be suck a dick. :lol:

English isn't my first language. Don't know why you need to be suck a dick. :lol:

I dont know why Id need to suck a dick either buddy, but thats niether here nor ther. This is about engrish.

Anyway, seeing as EngrishMAster200 already edited the eff word out of his post ill do this

I have a question about sponserships?

This is essentially him asking if he actually has a question about sponsorships. And butchering the word sponsor.

Guest heightsgtltd
I'm opening a business and I'm looking for some cheap advertising.

If you paint my Business name on both sides of your car in a 15" lettering, I'll let you use my lift.

But will BOULDER GLORY HOLES fit on one side? :lol:

I dont know why Id need to suck a dick either buddy, but thats niether here nor ther. This is about engrish.

Anyway, seeing as EngrishMAster200 already edited the eff word out of his post ill do this

This is essentially him asking if he actually has a question about sponsorships. And butchering the word sponsor.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm surprised it took you so long to respond.

Archived