LegacyGT.com

Where to but a Magnaflow Exhaust?

Al Thomson

send a PM to Subimods, they're on the vendor list. I don't know if they'll go all the way to $511, (I think the places that were selling for $511 sold out their inventory and now Magnaflow is backordered) but u can try. I think they still have them in stock. I bought mine and had it installed there 4 weeks ago. I know they had some in stock on Friday.

This all comes to light now while Im on back ordered status from Magna Flow :mad:

Maybe you can cancel your order... I am in Denver, the exhaust shipped from San Diego.. Took about 4 business days.

Showing oct 8th on the magnaflow website. I've been watching it there now for a month or so and this date is one that actually has stuck for more then a few days. They kept bumping the back order date ahead... so fingers crossed. I want my stage 2 now

Yeah well i would back out and I still may but ive been on business travel for the past 3 weeks and will be gone again soon so if I did get it I wouldnt have the time to install. But if the 8th is correct it will be here once i get home from Richmond

Archived