LegacyGT.com

"Its like a alarm clock... WOOT WOOT!!" LMAO

tjbev21

so i remember seeing this video years back and completely forgot about it until i check over at the acura forum i used to be on consistently and someone was doing the hogzaust mod... so there were a couple flammers on there and one of them posted this video up... i forgot how funny it was, so i thought id share... lmao

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSOSJ68xOBA]YouTube - Whistle Tips with Bub Rub[/ame]

:lol::lol: i had one in the early 70's that you could stick in the exhaust and it would whistle loudly. still got it. not a new thing. i used to stick it in cars that a mechanic just tuned and watch them go crazy. worked especially great when a muffler was replaced. talk about guys going nuts. then when they would go to the office i would take it out. worth hours of laughter. other techs knew about it.

I like how he goes to show off his car to the news crew.... attempts to spin tires at take off, swerves down wrong side of road, almost hits cross traffic, continues swerving down road, blows stop sign, then continues to swerve down road.

(Updated 8/22/17)

2005 Outback FMT

Running on Electrons

I am actually personal friends of both Bub Rub and Lil Sis. They have carried thier fight for the right to wistle tips all the way to the Supreme Court. They are an inspiration.

Im gonna have to assume ur joking, otherwise id prob have a mild heart attack.

Archived