LegacyGT.com

Scca this weekend at gulf greyhound park texas city

BENCOB

27 views and no posts......What is the matter with Houston area LGT/NA Subaru owners/drivers? I suppose no one is interested in cone crunching? I'm headed there now to check out what is going on and particularly to see the cars which show up......

lol my first couple of threads in here had 200+ views and <4 posts(including my replies). If people are anything like me, they don't post unless they have real feedback but will click multiple times to look at newer posts. I also click multiple times sometimes while I'm thinking of what to reply. I'll click on a thread, then go read another while thinking of a reply. Lots of views and few posts is nothing personal.

I am actually planning on heading up to Houston in December for another CCM(refer to my meet thread). I think there is a drift event at Gulf Greyhound via Fabricated Motorsports the same weekend. I might not be helping out with the meet so I might check out the drifting then head over to the meet later. I'll let you know, maybe we can get a Legacy gathering since I know AWDTuning will be heading up to Houston for the meet.

It's all good, nothing taken personal. Just kinda surprised, don't know why, that lgt owner/drivers in our area/region are not interested in auto cross......I know a bit about the drifting from the talks I've had with the owner of the Nevrslo shop here in our town, he was sponsoring a 350z......Yeah drop me a pm or post here when you're definitely coming down......

By the way, one of the people I spoke to Sat mentioned something about Hou SCCA opening up a road racing event......

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome to the neighborhood Neighbor, we're in Bay Ridge subdivision just off 96......I've lived in Utah some time ago (nearly 30 yrs ago) and we were up there just this past Thanksgiving, ever heard of Clawson?

• 4 weeks later...
No I don't post on NASIOC but I look at some threads/posts there from time to time......As for cruising, we're not much into that, sorry......But there are several lgt owners in our area and I think they do get together once in a while or maybe more often......

Archived