LegacyGT.com

performance alignment shop in the area?

2.5gtbx_44

Ive tried searching but, to no success. I have coilovers and am planning on installing rear camber arms and maybe the perrin positive steering thing but, I do not know of any shops that would be willing to align the car the way I wanted and not the way the factory states. Thats if they even touch the car at all. The places ive gone to wont even touch the car because the suspension had been modified and they dont want to be held responsible. I do not know where to go. Any info as to where I can go would be greatly appreciated.

Beleive it or not. I bought a lifetime alignment from Firestone and I brought the car to the same Firestone and tech 5 times in 1 year. After the first alignment (to stock specs) and speaking with the tech for a bit he set all angles to my specs on every alingment after the first one. He always worked on Saturdays, so I would call and request the first appointment of the morning on Saturday (7 am) and request the tech by name. Paid $200 1 time and got performane alignments and rotations every two months. Now in Cali and the alignments are still free, but trying to find the "right" tech. I think I might have found him this weekend.

Firestone was in Wykoff, N J. Techs name was Miguel. Last alignment there was in July. Good Luck!

Archived