LegacyGT.com

value of upgraded TMIC?

specialB

Well I'll be paying the bank off for this car until about 2014 soo until about then its going to stay rather stock sized turbo but once I 100% own it i'd like to see it in the 500 horse club. I dont wanna have to cut the bumper or lose the fogs. but i already see kits coming out that you can salvage that stuff like pearl said.

Well I'll be paying the bank off for this car until about 2014 soo until about then its going to stay rather stock sized turbo but once I 100% own it i'd like to see it in the 500 horse club. I dont wanna have to cut the bumper or lose the fogs. but i already see kits coming out that you can salvage that stuff like pearl said.

Cutting the bumper and the beam is all part of the fun in installing the FMIC

:p

I went x02 fmic but it was a hard decision. I weighed cost, later turbo options, not blowing the stock tmic apart while playing with stg 2 plus e85 before turbo upgrade. my research has led me to believe there should not be a HUGE difference in spool but rather a few hundred rpms which I can deal with. your choice.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Archived