LegacyGT.com

Need money? Help me paint my grill.

legacy2.5GT05

I'm looking for someone that has the time and experience to help me do a nice job on painting my grill. I want to do a satin or flat black over the chrome pieces. G and Merv both provided great insight on how to do it but I'm too sissy to do it myself and would like the help of someone that has done it before so I can be assured of a great final product.

I'll throw you some cash and we'll knock it out. Let's do this!

Steve

Yeah - I'm squeamish when it comes to painting anything, unless I can really take my time with it and plan out all of the steps / process to the nth degree.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Pictures and price?

i don't have a pic yet, i had the body shop paint my stock grille when i swapped out my front end with a jdm front. i'll pick it up and see how it looks and send you a couple pics. i have no idea on a price to be honest.

i don't have a pic yet, i had the body shop paint my stock grille when i swapped out my front end with a jdm front. i'll pick it up and see how it looks and send you a couple pics. i have no idea on a price to be honest.

PM me once you have pics.. Looking to do this in the next couple of weeks..

I have to see. I coach my son's football team and next weekend may be his first game.
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

unsure? LOL you better be sure before the game, coach! :lol:

hey, I don't run the park. I'm just waiting for them let me know when.

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Here's a picture of mine. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u156/itsmebryan/095017.jpg This picture was taken about a month ago.

I did my grill almost 3yrs ago and I haven't had to touch it up. If you know a good way to get the chrome off, the painting is pretty easy. We can also just sand it and paint it. It's up to you.

Archived