LegacyGT.com

Can somebody clarify please

Quick question (without doing a search), are there any internal differences between the STI and the Spec. B. Or better yet, the differences btw the Spec. B and GT!?

If their is a super thread with all this data, please point me in the right direction and i'll read up on it!

Thanks.

So you guys just would consider the S201 to S204 impreza just a normal STi???

To get the SXXX designation, it must be a limited edition with a bloated price tag. That is why I am saying a normal STi version of the Legacy does not exist (one that comes with a reasonable price tag and availability).

Where'd you get that impression? :confused:

From people here saying that the S402 is just a Legacy STi

and yes, it is only limited to 402 units too but I highly doubt the production number had reached that limit as there are far better option for its price.

Quick question (without doing a search), are there any internal differences between the STI and the Spec. B. Or better yet, the differences btw the Spec. B and GT!?

If their is a super thread with all this data, please point me in the right direction and i'll read up on it!

Thanks.

Are there any engine internal differences or is it simply the dampers that are different?

Archived