LegacyGT.com

Some one please tell me why???

B4_Maniac

[quote name='B4_Maniac']But can we all agree on the stock 6disc changer could still be utter crap like in older models??[/quote] Doubtful. I like the WRX's stock 6-disc changer. It's right there in the dash, instead of in the trunk or glovebox or someplace silly like that. It works great, sounds great, what's not to like? People have said in the past that "it's noisy," but that's because it's right there, as opposed to being in some remote location, where you can't hear the mechanism. Kevin

In my 2001 Legacy I went through 3 indash changers in 1 year. CDs kept on getting jammed, and you have to send the CD player to the factory to get your CDs out. It was not fun at all. 3 in one year... I can understand 1...BUT 3!

[quote name='B4_Maniac']In my 2001 Legacy I went through 3 indash changers in 1 year. CDs kept on getting jammed, and you have to send the CD player to the factory to get your CDs out. It was not fun at all. 3 in one year... I can understand 1...BUT 3![/quote] Ahaaa...now I understand. You'll like the new Legacy's, if it is anything like (and I bet it is) the WRX's 6-disc changer. Kevin

Archived