LegacyGT.com

So I went strolling into my local Suby dealer and....

He said he would sell me a Leg 2.5GT Limited 5MT for 27700(937 over invoice) less tax. Honestly thats not bad I thought. He said that its Obsidian Black and its coming with there first allotment next week. I think I might pass for now cuz of the house and all. What prices has everyone been paying.?
"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

[quote name='Ridgeracer']He said he would sell me a Leg 2.5GT Limited 5MT for 27700(937 over invoice) less tax. Honestly thats not bad I thought. He said that its Obsidian Black and its coming with there first allotment next week. I think I might pass for now cuz of the house and all. What prices has everyone been paying.?[/quote] And where-abouts is that dealership again... ? :D

Well if your really interested they are located at 1036 Northern Blvd. Roslyn,NY (out in Long Island). Contact Ray (Internet Sales Manager) @ 516-484-6633

[quote name='Ridgeracer']Well if your really interested they are located at 1036 Northern Blvd. Roslyn,NY (out in Long Island). Contact Ray (Internet Sales Manager) @ 516-484-6633[/quote] DOH! I'm in south Texas. That would be a heck of a break-in drive. :lol:

Ridgeracer: I think I know that dealer. Do they also sell Mercury’s? If so they have treated my father pretty fairly. Prices seem to be pretty varied. People that are ordering cars as opposed to buying from existing inventory seem to be getting around $500 over invoice. Some dealers are asking MSRP or even MSRP + a premium! In all honesty your deal sounds fair in that you’ll be in the car within a week. For me I’m getting an OB XT this Friday at 3% over invoice. I could theoretically save a few hundred dollars if I wait the 8 to 12 weeks it takes to order, or even more if I wait the 6 months it will take to become “vested” in a membership organization like IMBA. The only problem with that option is that my trade-in is due for around $500 in maintenance pretty soon (like yesterday) and not only that it will depreciate at least $500 to $750 much over the next few months as 05’s hit all the dealer lots. So, I’m acting now…

I'm getting $250 over, I was shocked when they came back with my lowball price! I know they'll have all the future sales in my family if all goes the same as it looks now.

Not bad everyone. I thought this car was going to be like the WRX when it first came out. Most places were selling it for MSRP. SoldenSubie....yup they do sell Mercurys too. I think when Im ready to buy ill go there. They gave me a nice long test drive of the 2.5i 4EAT just to get a feel for some of the controls and interior upgrades.

[quote name='brady_bunch'][quote name='Ridgeracer']Well if your really interested they are located at 1036 Northern Blvd. Roslyn,NY (out in Long Island). Contact Ray (Internet Sales Manager) @ 516-484-6633[/quote] DOH! I'm in south Texas. That would be a heck of a break-in drive. :lol:[/quote] Though you wanted to be the first on your block with this sweet ride. :lol:

[quote name='Ridgeracer']Though you wanted to be the first on your block with this sweet ride. :lol:[/quote] Oh, I'm sure I will be. Most of the folks in my neighborhood are into the Camcords, SUVs, with a couple of Mercedes, Beemers, and a Mazda 6 thrown in for spice. This is south Texas... trucks (of any flavor) are de rigueur. Folks around here probably fall into the "Subaru? That's from Australia, right?" crowd.

[quote name='brady_bunch'][quote name='Ridgeracer']Well if your really interested they are located at 1036 Northern Blvd. Roslyn,NY (out in Long Island). Contact Ray (Internet Sales Manager) @ 516-484-6633[/quote] DOH! I'm in south Texas. That would be a heck of a break-in drive. :lol:[/quote] Just wondering brady, have you got a price quote from any dealers in SA?

[quote name='Drift Monkey'] Just wondering brady, have you got a price quote from any dealers in SA?[/quote] When I initially went to the only SA dealership, I guess I must have had my "I'm a complete rube and just fell off the turnip truck." t-shirt on that day. They gave me the MSRP. I mentioned that I had sent quote requests to the two dealerships in Austin, one in Temple, one in Dallas, and one in Arlington. The best price I've received so far was a match for the TMV on the edmunds.com site. After I mentioned that, the locals said they would match it. I ordered my black GT limited 5MT sedan this past Saturday. :D

[quote name='brady_bunch']$500 down so far. Total price is mid $29K with just about every option listed... about $32K w/ TTL. How about you?[/quote] I haven't gotten around to ordering yet, unfortunately, and I'm still thinking about the color options I have. I should be ordering this Saturday however. :D

Archived