LegacyGT.com

2007 Clutch, Pressure plate and flywheel in my 2005?

Dark-V

Does anybody know if the clutch kit from Fred beans would suit an 04 jdm bl5 as i have been having this problem since yesterday and the noise has got a lot worse this today and do not want to drive it in card of any further damage

Does anybody know if the clutch kit from Fred beans would suit an 04 jdm bl5 as i have been having this problem since yesterday and the noise has got a lot worse this today and do not want to drive it in card of any further damage

Email them, I see your from far away. They are helpful.

I sent them a email with your question.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I wouldn't say dual mass flywheels can HANDLE more low end torque. Possibly help produce yes, but handle not so much. They break easily with torque applied in large quantities. Its sole purpose is to help smooth out the shift shock.

• 4 months later...

Anyone have fitment issues with the 2007 clutch/flywheel swap into a 2005? The Fred Bean website mentioned it for early-2005 builds. Asked over there and they couldn't give me a specific threshold date.

My build date is 11/2004.

Anyone have fitment issues with the 2007 clutch/flywheel swap into a 2005? The Fred Bean website mentioned it for early-2005 builds. Asked over there and they couldn't give me a specific threshold date.

My build date is 11/2004.

I was actually worried about this too, but i didn't have any fitment issues and mine is earlier than yours (9/2004). Hope that helps.

Archived