LegacyGT.com

help identify this connector please!!

T red mkv

96 legacy gt ...guys that have this same model legacy, please help i think i found my problem but i cannot find where it plugs into...3 prong plug right behind the pass side block, right next to the trans. has (black/white/yellow w/red) wires...can someone identify this connector or have a pic of where it plugs into

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e37/vtakinit22/IMG_0198.jpg

im pretty sure the 02 sensor plug is the white connector that runs all the way to the tailshaft of the transmission...i plugged into the ignition control module with my meter and it beeped when i put my other prong on this connector...so im thinking this is why im NOT getting spark

lol it's not.. I will prove it in the morning.. the plug he has is only two pins if you follow the wire it goes right into the side of the transmission for the speed sensor the o2 plug has 4 wires and the plug is not round like that.

Well, I hadn't gotten around to pulling my throttle body last weekend so I'll just tear into it either tonight or tomorrow. Now that I have a useless engine, I'll give a serious go at finding out what that plug is. It does certainly resemble an O2 sensor plug for sure. But, I don't recall what my O2 sensor plugs looked like last time I messed with 'em. I'll take some pictures too.
My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

Archived