LegacyGT.com

1/4 mile times anyone?

I know the weather still sucks everywhere, but I was wondering if anyone has any time slips. I plan on going to MI strip this summer, but as for now I just play with my buddy's WRX. He has stage II COBB and in second gear it is clear that he is pulling on me. I need AccessPORT for my GT

Bah, warmer weather=less power. You'll get better launches with a little wheelspin anyway if it's that cold. Get to it, I need something to shoot for when I put my pants on and get to mod it.

Now, where did the wife put the keys.......where's my 'man card'?

You have to put your pants on to race, I sure don't! No wife to hold my keys either. :p

Actually, about 50deg is perfect IMO, yes, colder is better, to a point, when it gets around freezing, other parts don't like the cold as much like fluids and such, and thus create some extra resistance, so it's a horse apiece.

I know the weather still sucks everywhere, but I was wondering if anyone has any time slips. I plan on going to MI strip this summer, but as for now I just play with my buddy's WRX. He has stage II COBB and in second gear it is clear that he is pulling on me. I need AccessPORT for my GT

Try this:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9962

05 SWP Legacy GT Limited (aka "Pearl")- 5MT AP - Stage 2 Protuned (238/284) - wife driven

07 BMW 335xi

Archived