LegacyGT.com

"Street Racers" yet again. . .

C1Pendragon

If your car affects your sexual identity, you might wanna talk to somebody brother..

:D

Don't lesbians drive subarus? Works for me, as a lesbian. :p

SOLD | '06 spec.B - VF52/AVO/740cc/Up/Down | 238awhp | 50-80mph 3.1 seconds.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's what I'm thinkin' about me. Cept for me it's 'arguably' a man's body :( :-/

No way I could do a dude, even if I were a chick.

:D

wow. . . back to the topic. . . How did he do that in a Lotus? I've driven an Exige S and that thing knew what was going on a whole hell of a lot more than i did. . . this dude had to have been retarded. . .

I would say he is a douchebag driving a car beyond his own driving abilities. :)

^^^^ ABSOLUTELY. He was being a sh|thead doing that stuff w/ his kid in the car. :-/

:(

Best thread today, btw, BECAUSE of the topic-drift... :D

:beers: to ya, Miata-h8r.

^^^^ ABSOLUTELY. He was being a sh|thead doing that stuff w/ his kid in the car. :-/

:(

Best thread today, btw, BECAUSE of the topic-drift... :D

:beers: to ya, Miata-h8r.

;) back at ya. I can drift with the best of them. :lol:

The last time I saw a Lotus, in the Roanoke area, this guy was weaving in and out of traffic like a madman, cutting people off. I guess his type sort of reminds me of the $50K/year (act like I am a millionaire) douchebags in the DC area. That might have something to do with my dislike of Lotus'. It's more of the type of person(s) that drive the Lotus that annoy me (similiar to that of an SRT-4 or Cobalt SS)

. . .but working out has a lot to do with your size???

If you lift weights regularly, absolutely. Ask anyone who goes to do the gym and includes weights in their routine on a regular basis. :rolleyes:

I could be 5'10" 195 lbs and be slightly overweight. But, I am not. Is this really that important to you? :lol:

<flamebait>

God I love it when people trash something they don't know and don't understand. There is just so much stupidity flowing from you hutru01 that I just had to post as it made me laugh.

Drive a Lotus once on a track. Just once. Then you will understand. You will understand that it is just about the most amazingly handling car you can or will ever drive. It's built for the track, not the street. There is nothing smoother or more willing to go where you want it to than a Lotus. And yes I've driven them, a lot. I've done 2 advanced Lotus racing schools in them. A friend that I go to the track with owns one.

Simply put the Lotus Elise is an amazing car. It is pure sports car.

And all this from a guy that drives a wagon?

</flamebait>

-Ross

<flamebait>

God I love it when people trash something they don't know and don't understand. There is just so much stupidity flowing from you hutru01 that I just had to post as it made me laugh.

Drive a Lotus once on a track. Just once. Then you will understand. You will understand that it is just about the most amazingly handling car you can or will ever drive. It's built for the track, not the street. There is nothing smoother or more willing to go where you want it to than a Lotus. And yes I've driven them, a lot. I've done 2 advanced Lotus racing schools in them. A friend that I go to the track with owns one.

Simply put the Lotus Elise is an amazing car. It is pure sports car.

And all this from a guy that drives a wagon?

</flamebait>

-Ross

First of all, who the **** are you to tell me what kind of car I like and don't like. And on top of that, call me stupid? What are you 12?

Just because I don't like the way the car looks means I don't understand its capabilities? I am well aware that this go-cart of a car is fast and handles extremely well. I just don't like the god damn car. Get over it.

Oh and I drive a wagon? That has what to do with this? <-- That alone shows your intellect and ignorance.

Get off your soapbox. Seriously.

I don't see any hard evidence of street racing in that article. Not saying there wasn't, but but people shouldn't judge without knowing the facts.

Here's the discussion on the Lotus forum, if anyone is interested

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f3/elise-big-cottonwood-canyon-crash-77905/

Does it really matter if it was street racing or not? Going that fast on a public highway is just stupid.

Does it really matter if it was street racing or not? Going that fast on a public highway is just stupid.

How fast was he going? The article doesn't say because they don't know. There are other ways to lose control of a vehicle besides excessive speed (gravel, oil, etc.). I won't disagree that he was probably driving in an unsafe manner.

How fast was he going? The article doesn't say because they don't know. There are other ways to lose control of a vehicle besides excessive speed (gravel, oil, etc.). I won't disagree that he was probably driving in an unsafe manner.

True, no speed is indicated. I don't think they were just driving normally to end up in an accident to that degree. ;)

Archived