LegacyGT.com

AccessPORTs are back in stock !!!

PLTek

Just placed my order!(w/filter) I'm excited already! What version will it be loaded with?

You can update for free from Cobb's website with the latest version. You do NOT have to flash before you update your AP, as you may have heard. There's a way to link to your PC before flashing if you like.

You can update for free from Cobb's website with the latest version. You do NOT have to flash before you update your AP, as you may have heard. There's a way to link to your PC before flashing if you like.

Its already got 1.15 to my understanding, so it should have 93 Octane Stage 1 right?

Its already got 1.15 to my understanding, so it should have 93 Octane Stage 1 right?

I would guess so, that's a pretty standard map choice. The AP isn't capable of holding all of the maps at once but it probably has that one.

I'm simply pointing out that even if it doesn't come with the map/revision that you're looking for, you could update it without wasting a reflash.

hi,

Actually the AP can hold 10 base and 10 realtime maps all at once, so that pretty much covers all of the maps COBB has for our Subie.

I order the APs very frequently to ensure that the latest and greatest maps are on there.

Of course if COBB releases their new maps today, the APs that I have in stock, will have the previous revision of code on them.

It is very easy to install map manager on your pc/lamptop and then:

1. download the latest maps to your pc/laptop,

2. connect the ap to pc/lamptop

3. upload latest maps to the AP

That is what you will have to do anyways if you already have the AP and COBB releases new maps.

Let me know if you have any questions, issues.

Best Regards

Peter Sz

PLtek,llc

hi,

Actually the AP can hold 10 base and 10 realtime maps all at once, so that pretty much covers all of the maps COBB has for our Subie.

I order the APs very frequently to ensure that the latest and greatest maps are on there.

Of course if COBB releases their new maps today, the APs that I have in stock, will have the previous revision of code on them.

It is very easy to install map manager on your pc/lamptop and then:

1. download the latest maps to your pc/laptop,

2. connect the ap to pc/lamptop

3. upload latest maps to the AP

That is what you will have to do anyways if you already have the AP and COBB releases new maps.

Let me know if you have any questions, issues.

Best Regards

Peter Sz

PLtek,llc

lol lamptop :lol:

Archived