LegacyGT.com

Legacy GT Selling Price

I have an 06 LGT Silver Metallic Sedan with the 5EAT and 54,000 miles.

Subaru just replaced the motor, not a rebuild, and the transmission is being replaced today again not a rebuild, both under the power-train and extended warranties. The car was never raced and I have the full maintenance log. I have also installed Tein Basic Coil-over and Cobb Sways front and rear. It has normal wear and tear on the paint and some small scratches around the passenger side front fender, no dents just scratches.

I will post a few current pictures when I get the car back from Subaru.

How much do you think I can sell the car for?

Where are the best places to post it for sale on Long Island?

Is the gold option warranty transferable?

Thanks for the Info

This may be a dumb question but here it goes....what happens with your odometer when the engine is swapped? Is it left as is? I replaced the engine in my 2002 Altima and it was kinda tough selling it....although I did have a transferable warranty and documentation.,..
Rehab is for quitters.

Sold my 05 OBP LGT 5EAT with 35000 miles on it in June. Sold in Rockland County, NY. Used Autotrader.com. Transferred the Gold+ warranty for the $35 fee to the new owner. Sold for $14,500. All stock in very nice condition, lots of records, full 30000 mile maint completed, upgraded speakers and amp, fully loaded with all Subaru extras for the year. Car was towed on flat bed from CA with 30000 miles on it. Only in NY for 9 months when sold. Sold in 1 week.

Good luck on your sale!

-I Bought my 05 lgt mt with 58,000 miles for $12,500 and that was with rims and some lil goodies

-I would say $12,000 b/c of the swap

-And if metric Subaru is doing the swap $5,000 lol

I would post on craigslist.com

whats wrong with metric???

This may be a dumb question but here it goes....what happens with your odometer when the engine is swapped? Is it left as is? I replaced the engine in my 2002 Altima and it was kinda tough selling it....although I did have a transferable warranty and documentation.,..

I don't know I have been thinking about that. The motor is new, but the rest of the car is still used.

The primary reason I want to off load the car is my company recently cut salaries and its hard to afford the $150.00 a week I am spending commuting to and from work and School.

whats wrong with metric???

they did syncros on my 04 sti. they only forgot to put 3 bell housing bolts back in. I found this when i went to do a clutch 5,000 miles later( at the time of the sycros, good old metric said the clutch was fine and refused to do it:confused:) and found that my trans was held on by half the bolts .

i love subarus not the ppl who sell them

Sold my 05 OBP LGT 5EAT with 35000 miles on it in June. Sold in Rockland County, NY. Used Autotrader.com. Transferred the Gold+ warranty for the $35 fee to the new owner. Sold for $14,500. All stock in very nice condition, lots of records, full 30000 mile maint completed, upgraded speakers and amp, fully loaded with all Subaru extras for the year. Car was towed on flat bed from CA with 30000 miles on it. Only in NY for 9 months when sold. Sold in 1 week.

I have been following the value of our cars, and this answer is the only one I personally believe to be valid for your case. Subtract ~$1000 for mileage difference and it should move. I would swap out the mods though if I were you. You won't get any money for them if they stay on the car.

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

Archived