LegacyGT.com

Longbock Installation

morrisco

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for a shop that can install a longblock for me and then tune. I live in NJ and am looking for a really good shop/tuner. I've already talked to the guys at Precision Tuning in Brick (where I live) and I don't think he will do the work. Anywhere a couple hours away (max) would be acceptable.

Thanks All.

I believe it was because of where I was going to get the longblock from. After reading the reviews of the company (who was going to build it for me), I don't blame Rich for not wanting to put it in. I also thank him for being upfront and honest. He's such a great guy, he wouldn't even say why (not wanting to bash the other company). I basically did my own research and came to my own conclusion. All of the Precision Tuning folks are awesome and I'm just going to have the motor built in their shop. You are right, great reputation and super customer service. I scold myself for even looking online for someone else to build my motor. So, hopefully, I'll hear something soon. Thanks for all the input.

Archived