Jump to content

japanese racing questions


Recommended Posts

I cant for the life of me remember what this is called:


two cars start off one in front of the other and run a course, then they do it going the other way with the lead and trailing car switched, and measure the time lapse each run between lead car and trailing car. which ever car puts the best time difference down, wins.


whats that called??

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use