LegacyGT.com

I'm sad, but mostly MAD, dealer damaged car

03Indigo

I know Shaw is closer, but NOT a fan of them. Went there with a budy of mine who was getting an STi, or looking at one anyway, and they were totally dicking him around, and treated him like trash...so he bought an Audi S4...simply because of Shaw's response to him and me. I have heard GREAT things about Flatirons, so I wanted to give them a try. A bit disappointed, but it ended well.

shaw's sales manager was pretty aggresive when i went there, but services people have been polite to me. as for flatiron, how does this michael guy look like? fat/skinny, tall/short, w/ or w/o glasses, etc? if they really have changed the management i may go back there (i lived in boulder for 5 yrs and find it better than all other places in co, i drive there once in a while for no reason... :lol: ). so when do you plan to race the S4 now that you have an AP? ;)

This Space For Rent

Michael is something like mid 30's, average height, average weight, light colored hair, no glasses, but might wear contacts....I did not stare into his eyes for too long, haha.

As for racing the S4...I will save that for when I get the suspension tightened up...patiently waiting for the Cobb Sways, and then I will figure out springs and shocks....need to tighten up that outback, but maintain as much of the height clearance as possible. I figure I will lose about 1.5" at the most. I have 6 friends that drive S4s...and a couple of Allroad guys I still hang out with. I think I can beat a stock S4 once the AP is installed, but it would be close, plus, these guys really know how to drive their cars, they have spent a lot of track time in them.

hmmm i have a feeling that you won't be able to wait until the suspension upgrades. ;)

they raced the japanese GT wagon against the RS6 wagon and guess which won? :)

This Space For Rent

hmmm i have a feeling that you won't be able to wait until the suspension upgrades. ;)

they raced the japanese GT wagon against the RS6 wagon and guess which won? :)

I would guess the RS6+ won...if they were both stock, hands down, that RS6+ is wicked fast. I believe they have clocked it 0-60 at 4.8 seconds. No way a stock JDM LGT Wagon can match that. But then again, for 1 RS6+ you can buy 3 LGTs, haha.

You are right, I probably won't wait.

Another side note, I went outside for lunch, had the car in the sun, and really looked over the bumper again, it is PERFECT. They truly did a great job, and with that metalic grey on there, that is not an easy thing to do.

So, like it has been said, accidents happen, what matters is if they can make it right, and they did, and did it in one day...I left the car with them at 930am, and picked it up at 4pm....same day. Not bad for customer service....and I was being a pain in the a$$ as well, not verbally abusive to them, but very stern and demanding. I wanted it done right and I wanted them to know that I was picky. They listened and made me happy. You have to give them full credit for that.

I had not seen that, but can't see the video. My guess, in a strait on drag race, the RS6+ would still dominate. From what I was able to read in the posts of the video, the Audi went to the outside and off line to bypass traffic. Yes, it is heavier, but it has MONSTER power stock. Sounds like the LGT had some suspension done to it, wonder if the RS6+ did as well. Regardless...I have been in an RS6 sedan here, an no way any LGT can keep up with that. But again, for nearly $90K, it BETTER be faster than a LGT!!!

I love it when a thread gets so far off topic, hehe. I am the king of hijacks on the other forums...and I even moderate one of them, haha.

I have been in an RS6 sedan here, an no way any LGT can keep up with that. But again, for nearly $90K, it BETTER be faster than a LGT!!!

wanna start a new thread on this topic?

This Space For Rent

Archived