LegacyGT.com

Which IPT 5EAT Transmission Cooler Should I Buy??

sherrrm

I'll check it out. If you need a pic of the cooler installed, I can do that.

Yeah, that would be great. I'm getting IPT valve body next week, but they are booked solid and only barely have time to do the valve body, so the trans cooler will be done around here at a later date.

Looks good to me. The hellas stick out off the brace, the cooler slips in under it. I think you are good to go. You could probably install the cooler yourself, it is very easy. There is a write up here on the forum, with pics.

About payment at IPT. They are a legit transmission repair facility as well as a performance shop. They take cash, or charge (might ask before bringing a check).

If driving in, they are in the same parking lot as the Budget trucks. 2 entrances, take the second one and double back to the building. The first one is steep and might rub your pipes on the speed bump if riding lower than stock.

Looks good to me. The hellas stick out off the brace, the cooler slips in under it. I think you are good to go. You could probably install the cooler yourself, it is very easy. There is a write up here on the forum, with pics.

About payment at IPT. They are a legit transmission repair facility as well as a performance shop. They take cash, or charge (might ask before bringing a check).

If driving in, they are in the same parking lot as the Budget trucks. 2 entrances, take the second one and double back to the building. The first one is steep and might rub your pipes on the speed bump if riding lower than stock.

Yeah They said come down 23 south, get off at the exit for the newark/pompton turnpike stay left and turn right at the first acess road and they are in the back.

Good. I was planning on paying by credit card so that is good to hear.

Yup, those are good directions. The sign on the building says PCT not IPT (Passaic County Transmission) so keep your eyes open. Deff take the service road entrance, your y-pipe will thank you. Say hi to the boys at IPT and enjoy the feeling of confidence with WOT shifts. You will be happy and so will your tranny.

Good Luck!

Yup, those are good directions. The sign on the building says PCT not IPT (Passaic County Transmission) so keep your eyes open. Deff take the service road entrance, your y-pipe will thank you. Say hi to the boys at IPT and enjoy the feeling of confidence with WOT shifts. You will be happy and so will your tranny.

Good Luck!

yupp..cant wait till nexy week

• 4 years later...

Archived