LegacyGT.com

Photochop of Velbrets

redline76

Hi,

I came across a set of these for sale and wanted to see how they'd look on my wagon. Unfortunately they were the wrong bolt pattern in the end, but damn, they would have looked great.

SSR is bankrupt BTW, so if you're as psyched as I was with how they look, sorry but I doubt you'll find these very easily.

I apologize for the chop; I'm using PhotoPaint 10 and I never read the manual or use the software much.

legacyvelbret2.jpg.c81750ac002ca8ed6acb3250ac077a23.jpg

A nice looking wheel and not too shabby a photochop. Are these SSRs and if so, from which vendor? And I hadn't heard anything about SSR going bankrupt. What's the source for this breaking news?

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Those are called SSR Velbret Sport Varden. The wheel shot was taken from the SSR website, but I was trying to get the set from Gruppe-S.

As far as SSR going bankrupt, I've heard it confirmed from three different SSR vendors including Gruppe-S; It's been at least two months now.

And I hadn't heard anything about SSR going bankrupt. What's the source for this breaking news?

Speed Star Co., Ltd is the entity that declared bankruptcy. They officially closed 1/26/05.

http://www.nikkei.co.jp/news/sangyo...0B27012005.html

"The speeder and the affiliate applying self bankruptcy

The speeder of aluminum wheel production and sale for the automobile (Osaka prefecture Yao city, President Masanobu Hamada) with, speeder sale of the affiliate (Osaka city, President Nobuko Hamada) on the 27th, self bankruptcy was applied to the Osaka district court. As for debt sum total at both total 67 hundred million Yen. As for the speeder deteriorates the achievement with such as competition intensification of the overseas product. Influence and, applied self bankruptcy to also speeder sale of the dealership. (13:01)"

Archived