LegacyGT.com

Subaru dealers in So. Cal.....who would you recommend?

diaperking

Hi everyone, I've been interested in Legacy GT, and wondering which dealer I should deal with.. Since I won't have time to visit every single Subaru dealer in the area, and I've never owned a Subaru before, I'd appreciate if you guys could recommend me a few. I live in the LA area. Thanks :)

Well, he said he was in L.A. area, so Orange County might be kinda far. But I heard South Coast Subaru was pretty good. I've heard bad things about the service department over at Irvine Subaru.
-ben

thank you everyone. i talked to desi, and she seems really cool. i also test drove the GT wagon they have at irvine subaru, and all i can say was...SWEET!! i'm so sold:) can't wait to test drive 5MT whenever they arrive... i'll definitely checkout thousand oaks and south coast, too. thanks again.

[quote name='firewire2035']At this point in time Irvine Subaru does not have the best price in town, they are taking a wait and see attitude. Sales force is good tho.[/quote] Yeah, the salesperson that helped me was extremely nice and did not push me to buy the car at all.
-ben

[quote name='firewire2035']At this point in time Irvine Subaru does not have the best price in town, they are taking a wait and see attitude. Sales force is good tho.[/quote] Irvine Subaru has an ad in this weekends OC Register in which they proclaim "we will not be undersold". So they are either BSing, or they are willing to deal.

[quote name='outahere'][quote name='firewire2035']At this point in time Irvine Subaru does not have the best price in town, they are taking a wait and see attitude. Sales force is good tho.[/quote] Irvine Subaru has an ad in this weekends OC Register in which they proclaim "we will not be undersold". So they are either BSing, or they are willing to deal.[/quote] I'll take door #2, but you still have to do your homework. Out The Door Cost is what I like to use.

Archived