LegacyGT.com

Request: Cobb Shift Knob Review & Pictures

nemo

As title states. I've been thinking about getting this knob but wanted some feedback from people who already have it. I'm specifically interested it fits your hand, and how LOW it sits on the shifter (in relation to stock knob)

Also, if anyone has pics with a Taupe interior, I'd prefer those too :)

Thanks.

If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

• 1 month later...
I have a $50 credit w/Cobb and may buy this knob. I really having nothing else to buy as I bot sways, heat shield and they no longer make anything for the LGT. I will check back in and share the review. I have the Momo knob...which I like but may try the Cobb.
Rehab is for quitters.

• 3 weeks later...

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=58993&d=1225139023i feel like the three bears story as ive tried several (egads) knobs myself... stock (duh, just about right) momo lgt (too big) and a greddy version (too small)

i ended trying the sti 6 spd knob and it felt just right... the knob is too nice for me to wear out so i just put it on at shows (sounds dumb i know but i dont wanna wear it out)

Got the Cobb knob in and installed on my Kartboy Short Shifter. I like it. Fits my hand pretty good to. It is anything fantastic though, just simple and nice. I will admit though, for $50 the casopolis is worth a shot but with you having a credit with Cobb then it is up to you. Might use the credit towards something else. I will try to post a pic later today.

Archived