LegacyGT.com

Part # list for turbo swap

I'm swapping my blown VF40 out for a VF46 and also putting in an STi up pipe. I believe below is the list parts of I'll need. Does anyone have the part #s? Am I missing anything?

gaskets:

up to turbo

up pipe to manifold

manifold

crossover pipe to manifold

downpipe

Call Fred Beans Parts. Seriously. They are a really great mod-friendly phone-order Subaru parts department that will look up exactly what you want and send it to you quick. Prices are great.

FWIW I have ordered all those gaskets from them.

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

I'm swapping my blown VF40 out for a VF46 and also putting in an STi up pipe. I believe below is the list parts of I'll need. Does anyone have the part #s? Am I missing anything?

gaskets:

up to turbo

up pipe to manifold

manifold

crossover pipe to manifold

downpipe

that's it.

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

actually you don't need any crossover or manifold gaskets if you can pull the stock up pipe up through the turbo space once the turbo is removed. You will need to remove one or both UP brackets though (the ones between the turbo and the UP, and that's provided the stock UP will fit that way. My aftermarket UP went in this way, but I had another aftermarket UP in there before this one, so maybe someone else can tell you if you can do it that way, saving you some extra work on the ground.
[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

Archived