LegacyGT.com

Cost to install springs and WL RCA?

mad99

Not sure on the roll center adjustment kit, but I was quoted $450 for spring install and alignment from the dealer. I thought that was insane and went to my local subie tuner garage instead and was charged $200 for the spring install. Then I hit up a dealer that was having a $80 special offer on hunter alignments.

This is the garage I went to: http://area1320.com/services.html It's really top notch work at fair prices. I've gone there for all sorts of stuff now.

Thanks for the data point. Those prices seem reasonable. It's great that the shop posts prices on their website!

I wish there was a shop like that around here. Anybody know of good shop around Madison or Milwaukee, WI?

I suppose it wouldn't hurt to ask Accurate Alignment about the install. But I haven't been able to find much on the web about that shop. I did find a couple of positive comments, but it seems odd that a shop specializing in alignment does not seem to have an alignment rack, and instead relies on a "more manual process." I'm all for old fashioned, hands-on, quality work, but what's wrong with using an alignment rack?

I suppose it wouldn't hurt to ask Accurate Alignment about the install. But I haven't been able to find much on the web about that shop. I did find a couple of positive comments, but it seems odd that a shop specializing in alignment does not seem to have an alignment rack, and instead relies on a "more manual process." I'm all for old fashioned, hands-on, quality work, but what's wrong with using an alignment rack?

No rack??? eek!

Archived