LegacyGT.com

Greddy EVO2 replacement cans

kb2spn

How about just having a muffler shop replace the tips? You could get them to weld in a resonator in the straight pipe like I did on my Magnaflow.

If you haven't already, paint the cans. It helps.

Warren

How about just having a muffler shop replace the tips? You could get them to weld in a resonator in the straight pipe like I did on my Magnaflow.

If you haven't already, paint the cans. It helps.

Warren

Tips are 4.5" from the end of can,I stuck some painted silencers in the cans but its not what I am looking for.I am not looking for less noise,more lower in frequency.

• 2 weeks later...
Tips are 4.5" from the end of can,I stuck some painted silencers in the cans but its not what I am looking for.I am not looking for less noise,more lower in frequency.

Are you talking in the cabin or the car ?? If so you can put dyna-mat in the trunk and under the rear seat carpet is will help with drone while in the mid ranges of the tach aka highway cruising.

But as stated if you want to augment the sound pattern you will need different mufflers or a longer resonator. I used a 24" MagnaFlow resonator

I think you are missing what I need,I have EL header so I am trying to get back some of the deep tone,I think I will try some magnaflow mufflers but I was hoping I didnt have to cut and weld.

Archived