LegacyGT.com

Parker,CO House For Sale...

ParkerGTL

Just wanted to thank everyone who took a look at our house in the past weeks. Signed the contract so it's sold. Thanks again for all the support out there!

NEW LOWER PRICE!

We have our house for sale in Parker, CO and would apppreciate any help you can provide passing the word. It has been taken care of like our Subies so anyone who knows us, knows the condition of the house. Here is a link...

http://www.rickwilsonhomes.com/property/8881-Cloverleaf-Circle-Parker-Colorado

Thanks all!

Parker

Steve:

Yup things are finally lining up for our move to Arizona. Selling a house right now is kinda tough, so thought more exposure couldn't hurt. Great hearing from you and hope you, the wife and kids and your LGT are doing well!

Parker

Gator:

Thanks we love our house but moving to Arizona. Need to make one last move before we get too old!

And to answer your avatar, yes we have STi. 2005 WRB w/gold wheels (Subaru's race team colours:) Wish the GTL and STi would mate and see what comes out, probably something close to your Spec B.

Parker

Hey, thanks for the compliments man!

Best of luck in your search! Hope you find that sweet deal in AZ!

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." - T. Jefferson

• 2 weeks later...

jhig:

I hope your right. I've dropped it $16K and after 16 years, the investment part is fast slipping away. Just not a good time to sell a house, but if your a buyer bargains are out there like my place that are move in ready. 5 years ago the same house down the street sold for $240K:(

Parker

tommy:

How much you looking to spend if I may ask?

Parker

I'm looking to spend no more than 180, possibly 185 if HOA was cheap but that would be as much as I could afford to spend. What are HOA's in that community if you don't mind me asking?

tommy:

Parker, CO has many communities with HOA's but Cottonwood does not have an HOA just covenants, so no dues at all:) And sorry at 180K I would have to sell my car to make up what we need for the new house.

Parker

tommy:

Parker, CO has many communities with HOA's but Cottonwood does not have an HOA just covenants, so no dues at all:) And sorry at 180K I would have to sell my car to make up what we need for the new house.

Parker

No HOA's are definitely a plus to a potential buyer, seems like they've been fairly expensive at many of the places I've looked at so far. I hope you didn't take my last post as an offer, I was just saying what is the fringe of what I can afford on a place in general. :redface: I think you'll get your asking price, place looks to be in great shape. The 2 car garage is key.

tommy:

I thiought we had a contract! LOL No don't worry was just interested in what someone in the market was looking to spend. And the two car garage is sweet! Mine's all finished and even has an insulated door with a nice finished storage closet.

Hope you find a great place in your price range soon. Home is where the heart is, but a nice container helps!

Parker

Archived