LegacyGT.com

AZP Detailing, any interest?

AZP Installs

Ok here is what we came up with.

Full detailing (wash/wax/interior/etc) will be $125, existing customers will be $100.

Hand wash is $25.

Hand wash with amsoil change is $90.

30k/60k with detailing is $100 over the 30k/60k.

The detailing takes about 3hrs and is best done on a monday during the day or sat or a drop off on an evening and pickup the following night.

As always our calendar is at http://azpinstalls.com/calendar.html

Mike

Ok here is what we came up with.

Full detailing (wash/wax/interior/etc) will be $125, existing customers will be $100.

Hand wash is $25.

Hand wash with amsoil change is $90.

30k/60k with detailing is $100 over the 30k/60k.

The detailing takes about 3hrs and is best done on a monday during the day or sat or a drop off on an evening and pickup the following night.

As always our calendar is at http://azpinstalls.com/calendar.html

Mike

hey Mike!

First thanks for doing my 60K a few weeks ago, everything is running smooth. Can you give me that $100 price on detailing sometime this month? thanks

hey Mike!

First thanks for doing my 60K a few weeks ago, everything is running smooth. Can you give me that $100 price on detailing sometime this month? thanks

Absolutely. Any customer of ours is can get the deal!

Just let me know when you'd want to get it done and we'll hook it up.

-mike

PS: Did SOA do anything for you on your ticking engine?

Absolutely. Any customer of ours is can get the deal!

Just let me know when you'd want to get it done and we'll hook it up.

-mike

PS: Did SOA do anything for you on your ticking engine?

I haven't looked at it yet, maybe I'll go this Friday. Yesterday I ran out of windshield washer fluid as well, that's another problem for me! :) Tell me again how many miles/months I can go without oil change with this synthetic oil? Thanks

I'll have Jake give me a list of what exactly we are going to do for the $100 detail service. Claying and compounding I am pretty sure will be extra but as always for our loyal customers it'll be a great deal.

-mike

PS: Don't forget Aug 22 2pm is our BBQ, stop by and hang out with us!

• 3 weeks later...

Will keep you guys updated. Gabe aka cindergarten from up in Albany who is a master detailer that moved to FL about a year ago is going to be moving back over the winter/early spring and will be joining the team.

For now Jake who details as his "day" job will be doing the wash/wax/interior detailing. Still working out final pricing and what it will include but should have it ready after labor day.

-mike

Clay bar is really going to be the difference maker for me. If that's part of the package, I'm in.

Clay barring will be available, but may be a little more than our "standard" package.

Looks like we are honing in on the hours for detailing, probably going to be doing detailing T-F 8am->Noonish and Anytime on Sat/Sun. Just trying to get the pricing right for you guys so it's not too expensive, but yet still worth our while to offer the service.

-mike

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys here is what we came up with...

Standard Detailing- $135

Exterior Hand Wash & Wax

Interior Vacuum, Treat all the Plastics, If Leather, Clean & Treat It, Clean all the Glass in/out, Carpets Cleaned as well

Clay Bar Detailing- $245

Same as Standard but additionally Clay Bar and Wax

Prices may tweak up or down depending on how long it takes Jake to get the cars done.

Detailing would need to be done 8am-12.30pm M-F and 9am-4pm on Saturday and Sunday.

-mike

Ok guys here is what we came up with...

Standard Detailing- $135

Exterior Hand Wash & Wax

Interior Vacuum, Treat all the Plastics, If Leather, Clean & Treat It, Clean all the Glass in/out, Carpets Cleaned as well

Clay Bar Detailing- $245

Same as Standard but additionally Clay Bar and Wax

Prices may tweak up or down depending on how long it takes Jake to get the cars done.

Detailing would need to be done 8am-12.30pm M-F and 9am-4pm on Saturday and Sunday.

-mike

Archived