LegacyGT.com

looking to get a tune

natoli4

oh ya, I have the accessport as well. basically the standard second stage set up all done by harman...The tune seems pretty jumpy sometimes...I get backfires at low RPM from time to time if I get off the gas and back on again...just want to make sure my tune is legit and see if they can squeeze a few xtra HP's out of the setup.

Hey, been good. Ya Carlos is a walking pain pill these days...haven't done much to the car lately other than get some dings fixed and the bumpers repainted.. lowered the car back down at West End Alignment last month and the car looks and drives sooooo nice. Going to Subie Specialties next week for a 30K check up and then a new tune I hope

Here's a pic...

How u doin' gotta get into 4 on 6 soon.

IMG_4268.jpg.f95bb65ff26ba09b9a982417a0b02613.jpg

ya, I've been in when they have Jazz night sometimes. super cool. I used to play the drums when I was a kid. Got tired of it I guess...Didn't have the hair for it. Anyhow, been trying to watch my spending so 4 on 6 has been sidelined lately but hopefully soon.

Maybe next week?

Infamous1 does both open source and AP Cobb tunes as well. He tuned my ap set up and I really think he is the best man for the job. I would not trust anyone else as much as

i trust him. He makes sure its right and spends the extra time making sure of that.

• 4 weeks later...
I know Infamous is very good as well, but i think he just does tuning for open source cars..

I heard that too, but read somewhere that he does APv2 as well.

If you don't mind heading up the 14N, Yimi Sport is good to go.

99% sure it is being replaced by SOA.

The car was bought used and has always had an oil consumption issue. I have gone through 11 qt of oil since June 10th!!! I have a blown ringland and possibly a cracked piston.

Archived