LegacyGT.com

Coming down from the mountains!

hit up GST or LIC for tunes.

meets are usually held over thru the i-club forums. but in san jose, friday nights are meet nights. track days... umm.. check i-club too.

theres a few BAIC (bay area i-club) meets around, but track events run through the forums are less common. best way to find out about going to the track is hit up the track calenders and see who is doing open events

i recommend going with TEAM, Bonnie is the shit.

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

I just signed up for the NCRC Thunderhill event on August 30th if anyone wants to go, only $135 for 5 runs (20-25mins)

Do you have an oil cooler?

Watch that oil temp gauge. If you don't have one don't run over 90F.

Synthetic is non-optional as it will run up to 260F which you could see, I;ve seen it at thill in ~90F days.

Thill in the summer is scary. The LGT has basically no stock oil cooling.

NCRC does a good event though.

thanks for the tips, no I don't have an oil cooler yet. I did start putting in synthetic at 10k, and I'm hoping to wake up early enough to snag a shaded spot under the overhangs.

Good to hear that NCRC has good events, I wasn't sure what to expect with such cheap rates.

thanks for the tips, no I don't have an oil cooler yet. I did start putting in synthetic at 10k, and I'm hoping to wake up early enough to snag a shaded spot under the overhangs.

Good to hear that NCRC has good events, I wasn't sure what to expect with such cheap rates.

Just keep an eye on those oil temps.

NCRC has reserved parking at thill under the first awning. You may want to see if you can get in on that (email them). Otherwise, you need to get under the second one, and you probaly won't.

I tend to park out on the concrete near corner 1. There's some shade there (only in the morning) and there's concrete for jacks.

You get 1 less run with ncrc than many groups, thats why part of why it is cheap. Perhaps a few less runs. Are you in the driver's school or solo?

My friend and I are aiming try to get to thill by 6am to snag a shade spot, but since this is my first time running with NCRC, I dunno how fast the 2nd overhang fills up.

I'll be in the solo group, I usually run with SpeedVentures.

>Watch that oil temp gauge.<

To those who have an oil temp gauge and no oil cooler, what oil temps do you see during normal (non-track) driving on hot days?

My normal range is 90-110C.

110C is AC on full blast, 100+F temps, and either a hill or traffic

My friend and I are aiming try to get to thill by 6am to snag a shade spot, but since this is my first time running with NCRC, I dunno how fast the 2nd overhang fills up.

I'll be in the solo group, I usually run with SpeedVentures.

You might be OK.

A lot of fast cars in the solo group. Quite a bit faster than the average "novice group." My last outing had well modded Evos, elise/exiges, M3s, etc. Some of them even have good drivers.

Archived