LegacyGT.com

Cook-Out This Saturday, 7/11/2009

praedet

All righty folks,

Brett and I finally worked together to nail down a date for a cook-out at his house. :wub: This is sadly the last one I will be able to attend before I head out of good ole' Colorado.

Since Brett is gracious enough to host this thing, I am trying to figure out a way to make sure he doesn’t have to pay for anything. Something like everyone agrees to bring a side and maybe a 6 pack or something, and I will buy the meat….

Thoughts?:confused:

This will start at around 3 pm-4 pm on Saturday, and then we will finish up at his house by 8ish (he has a HOT date!) and we can maybe go out and hit the town then….

Anyway, I would love to see as many of you as can make it out! ;) (Brett will send out a pm on where his place is in Aurora)

:spin:

Awesome!! I am excited y'all..... bring your swim suits if you are feeling daring!! :lol:

The timing is perfect Ted, as I am going in the AM to the Aurora city auto impound auction to find another project. If anyone wants to join me at that let me know. I'll be headed there around 8am. Also, my room mate is inviting his friends over to watch the MMA or whatever it is fights at 7, so if you want to stay, even after I head out, that is totally fine!

Oh, and I have a 5lb log of ground beef that I'd like to donate to the cause. If a couple of peeps could also grab a bag of ice each that would be great!

Thanks & see y'all tomorrow.

Oh, my address is:

3345 S. Kalispell St

Aurora, CO 80013

:)

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

Ted & Marie - It was so great to see you both. You'll be dearly missed out here and I hope there will be chances to see you during visits. And congratulations again to you both!

Scotty - I need to get moving soon on the car, so shoot me a PM with info about the wheel if you really want to do it.

Brett - I made the right call by leaving. Brenda invited me out to Salsa dancing at a place downtown. Very fun! Very hot! I hope your night was better still.

Damn, I really should have my LGT notices send to my home email account instead of work. Sorry I missed you guys, Ted and Marie we will miss you. Have fun at VT and drop us a note if you come back to visit.

Motherf*^*&(&&^%&*ers! Why does this shit always happen when I'm completely unavailable?! God damnit. C'mon... The day after the post?! I thought we were going to have loads more time than this. S-T-O-P.
My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

Yeah. I know. I was just out of the country and thought for sure I would be able to make this meet. Plus, I wanted to meet Ted before he moved (And buy his Polk sub.)
My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

Archived