LegacyGT.com

ATTN: Legacy Gt Oc

darkojr

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's up guys? Well my lil bro has to get rid of his Evo 9. He has been out of work due to a knee injury. Right now he's looking into a wrx or sti maybe one with higher mileage he's in the price range of $12k or so if you see anything out here let me know or a buyer for his Evo it's black and is in great condition as well as modded and is pretty quick. Thanks

What's up guys? Well my lil bro has to get rid of his Evo 9. He has been out of work due to a knee injury. Right now he's looking into a wrx or sti maybe one with higher mileage he's in the price range of $12k or so if you see anything out here let me know or a buyer for his Evo it's black and is in great Hey dude where you been? well i hope all is well with you. and hey i got my trany flush and put the good stuff in and dude i can not tell you how well my car is runing you should hit up ron for the oil he will give you a deal. i am like so loveing this stuff is like my car was asking for it and the way it runs WOW:spin: any ways it me up ok

Archived