LegacyGT.com

Suspension help - Bilstein's up front, Stock rear?

papp101

I bought this car with bilstein's up front, however it has the stock rears. I feel like my suspension is out of balance, but I'm a newb when it comes to car suspension.

What could I look for to put on the rear? Not looking for lowering as the snow is a 'yatch here in MN and I need the ground clearance. Would just prefer something that matches the big yellow Bilstein hotties up front.

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for the input all! It's great to hear what everyone else would think, not just me and my inside voice.

How do I go about researching which spring rate would be correct for my spirited daily driver ride quality? I'm sure there's an FAQ I'm missing.

A lot of people seem to like the Rallitek springs. I like the STI pink springs myself but they are a bit more expensive. Eibach springs are good. The main thing is not lowering the car too much (an inch or so is fine) and getting an alignment afterwards. If you search around this suspension forum you can find reviews for people running Bilstein HD's and different springs.

Archived