LegacyGT.com

2005 2.5 GT Limited Alignment rack replacement Mechanic in 20910 area

Hello all,

Has anyone had issues with alignment or rack replacement on their vehicle. I own a 2005 2.5 GT limited and recently had new tires put on the rack replaced and the alignment completed at a local Subaru dealer. I have found now that my car no longer grips the road and pulls to right or left. Also the steering wheel cocks slightly left when I drive straight. I will like tips and leads to a dependable Subaru repair shop in 20910 area. I want my car to return to the ease of driving I once had and feeling of griping the road I once enjoyed.

Thanks.

Hello all,

Has anyone had issues with alignment or rack replacement on their vehicle. I own a 2005 2.5 GT limited and recently had new tires put on the rack replaced and the alignment completed at a local Subaru dealer. I have found now that my car no longer grips the road and pulls to right or left. Also the steering wheel cocks slightly left when I drive straight. I will like tips and leads to a dependable Subaru repair shop in 20910 area. I want my car to return to the ease of driving I once had and feeling of griping the road I once enjoyed.

Thanks.

What were the before and after alignment numbers?

Why was the rack replaced?

Do you have any after-market suspension parts installed?

No aftermarket Suspension parts. alignment was in the negative i don't recall how much then in the 0 range i think. I don't have specs in front of me to recall. The negative marks for about two weeks before i could catch up with the mechanic for follow up alignment.

The dealer that did the work should be the one that fixes what they did wrong.

The car should drive like new. Something came loose, call them and have them flatbed it to there shop to fix for free.

It's not safe to drive, call SOA too. They could have killed you man, play it up, thank god you didn't have the wife and kids in the car. What if you had hit someone else and killed them...what kind of a stealership would allow this to happen.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Archived