LegacyGT.com

does whiteline make LGT endlinks???

awdG35killer

The stock one will be fine for a while. If you add lowering springs or adjustable coilovers, then you're going to want to upgrade to adjustables. I use the adjustable endlinks from AVO (www.avoturboworld.com) one mine, in anticipation of adding the GTB suspension (Bilstein setup), on mine with STI Pink lowring springs.

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

If I'm not planning on lowering the car, do I still need to upgrade the endlinks at some point? Will the stockers fail over time with the Whiteline rear adjustable 18-22mm solid bar? I'm going to have it set in the middle setting (20mm) when it's put in. That way i can dial it down to 18mm if I want or increase it to 22mm if I decide to do the front at some point.

Sean,

Several members are looking for Whiteline F/RSB, but no one seems to have them in stock. Are you stocking the R/R sways for the LGT?

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

We have exclusive on Whiteline Swaybars and Springs for BP Legacy. (at least for now anyway)

The Front Whiteline Swaybars are in stock (both turbo and N/A) The rears are currently sold out.

The Whiteline Springs are still on backorder. I just got off the phone with Whiteline. They are getting back to me on all the BP9 bits we have on backorder with them.

RalliTEK also has exclusive on Cusco Type2 lower arm bars (front/back) for BP Legacy, along with the new Cusco 'Tarmac Center Diff' for the MT5. It gives 35/65 power split for the 5 speed transmission. (We are adding them to our .com website ASAP.)

-Sean S.

RalliTEK Subaru

We have exclusive on Whiteline Swaybars and Springs for BP Legacy. (at least for now anyway)

The Front Whiteline Swaybars are in stock (both turbo and N/A) The rears are currently sold out.

The Whiteline Springs are still on backorder. I just got off the phone with Whiteline. They are getting back to me on all the BP9 bits we have on backorder with them.

RalliTEK also has exclusive on Cusco Type2 lower arm bars (front/back) for BP Legacy, along with the new Cusco 'Tarmac Center Diff' for the MT5. It gives 35/65 power split for the 5 speed transmission. (We are adding them to our .com website ASAP.)

-Sean S.

RalliTEK Subaru

Has anyone ever worked with RalliTEK? Why are they not a vendor?

Here is the word from Whiteline on LGT EndLinks:

Sean,

Attached is a new link that Whiteline is working on for the new Legacy. They are just “fine tuning” it now. They are not supplying the AVO style and said it is prone to the same problems as the OE. Whiteline’s design will be much better – of course!! J I get some on order with Whiteline as soon as they release the product. Thanks for your input.

Glenn Dirkse

-Sean S.

RalliTEK Subaru

www.RalliTEK.com / www.rallitek.net

BP_endlink.JPG.6b07daa843ea8e580d48a7e3ad598962.JPG

Archived