LegacyGT.com

JDM 2.0GT bumpers?

SeattleLGT

Everyone talks about the JDM Spec B bumper as shown below...

http://www.gialla.co.jp/gialla/catalog/sportivo/img/lega_half200501.jpg

But I would like to know if anyone knows how to get a hold of the JDM 2.0GT bumpers. Basically theyre just like ours but not pushed out as far due to the bumper beam.

http://www.gialla.co.jp/gialla/catalog/sportivo/img/lega_half200502.jpg

As you can see, the JDM bumper has subtle differences compared to ours. The foglight covers are flushed, where ours are pushed back, no middle piece in air dam, and the nose is not as long.

Any information on how I can get one of these bumpers would be appreciated. Thanks!

Spending thousands of dollars for a bumper with minimal differences just seems kind of silly doesnt it? Shipping bumpers and painting them isnt cheap, you may want to think about your options if you are going to spend that kind of money.

But dont let me change your mind, I like the look of both bumpers.

Spending thousands of dollars for a bumper with minimal differences just seems kind of silly doesnt it? Shipping bumpers and painting them isnt cheap, you may want to think about your options if you are going to spend that kind of money.

But dont let me change your mind, I like the look of both bumpers.

Why spend thousands of dollars on a bumper that makes a Legacy look like a space ship? Some like extreme, some like subtle. I like the subtle differences of the JDM bumper compared to the USDM. To me, I notice the differences, and prefer the JDM bumper.

And I dont think I need you to tell me to think about my options. I've been modifying cars for a long time and have spent thousands of dollars on stuff that ordinary people would prefer not to spend their money on.

Apples and oranges

Archived