LegacyGT.com

CEL, CCL, and no boost

This afternoon i went to leave my house and i started my car and noticed that the CEL was on and the CCL was blinking. I pull out of my driveway and noticed there was no boost so i just turned around and came home. Does anyone know what this is and how to fix it? Thank you

I had the same thing, ap wouldn't read a trouble code (said no trouble code). I reset it, and it runs fine now. If it was something for real, wouldn't it return right away? Could it just be a software glitch?

Where's the OP ?

In a lot of cases you just need the start and turn off the engine 4 times for the lights to reset. If it's not a real problem.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Thanks guys i dont know what it is but it decided to turn off one day on lunch break and hasnt turned back on. Its pretty wierd but whatever i guess it seems to be running good

sorry i havent been lookin at this post lately

I see your new here.

These cars have a few issues that happen for no reason.

ie, the radio will get loud all by it's self.

or the heater control goes blank.

or the radio and heater control go blank.

Just restart the car.

I women at work told me her Forrester a 03, the radio wouldn't work. Today it was fine.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Archived