LegacyGT.com

looking to buy catback exhasut need some opinions??

Jimmy78

Im running a Hogzaust setup and its the best money I ever spent. On my last LGT I spent 850.00 on the Stromung Cat Back. Wish the Hogzaust was around back then....

Save your money...Go Hogzaust. Its worth a try atleast.

A million opinions on this, but I have Perrin Y pipe with resonator and AVO cans and just love it. Not too much noise--before I could hardly tell the engine was on. Nice, deep, rich, controlled sound. I did do some mods to the can mounts to make them extra secure as I track the car occassionally.

Im running a Hogzaust setup and its the best money I ever spent. On my last LGT I spent 850.00 on the Stromung Cat Back. Wish the Hogzaust was around back then....

Save your money...Go Hogzaust. Its worth a try atleast.

I really cant believe people are still doing this.

Anyways, I ranked these out of personal opinion

Avo catback

Cobb catback

SPT catback

Perrin catback

Maybe:

MagnaFlow

Borla

Also there is nothing wrong with doing a DP and then running something like AVO's mid/y pipe with stock cans.

I run it because it sounds friggin awesome...Thats why. I recommend it a try because it only costs two bucks and about 10 mins of wrenching time.

You dont need to be at any stage. Im running it with just an AVO drop in..Twice a month, I'll run thru the touchless carwash and get the undercarriage special.

Archived