LegacyGT.com

Need SOA address.

Guest turboman

Guest turboman

I lost the address of the executives at SOA from when I sent them letters. Never saved the addresses. Can anyone help me?

My wife was along when I attempted to leave a stop light on a hill and the engine shot up to 5000rpm and the stink was the worst ever. Like dead rotting fish. It permeated the interior for 20 minutes. The smell is still in my nose and memory.

The engine revs instantly because of the turbo and the throttle pedal is so sensitive. The clutch is two seconds behind everything else.

Marcy refuses now to even attempt to drive the GT. I taught her to drive a stick 35 years ago and that's all she's ever driven. She has a 5 speed PT Cruiser with B&M shifter and drives like a pro. She drove my '02 WRX 5 speed with absolutely no problems.

UPDATE: Forget the whole thing. I found the address. I'll handle my problems. You guys can handle your own.

Hmm unsure what sending a letter to SOA is really going to do. I would say by now that SOA know about this problem. The one thing that I can suggest though, is speaking to the dealership about the smell. If anything they will try and compensate you on your next service. Its all about driving the GT, its just a NEW CAR smell which will go intime. Im sure that SOA are now designing the clutch system a lot better as the JDM version we get downunder does not have the same issues.

All the best.

Adam.

Guest turboman
I sure have. And when I get it fixed I won't post the results in this forum. I'm sick of the sarcasm. Solve it yourself.

Guest *Jedimaster*
I sure have. And when I get it fixed I won't post the results in this forum. I'm sick of the sarcasm. Solve it yourself.

That's the spirit!

Archived