LegacyGT.com

MA meet

firedawgs

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I actually want to put them on Friday. I need someones help. Any takers?? Scans007 might make it, not sure yet.

When on Friday are you planning on putting it in? I'll be free most of Friday, but I'll be comming off of third shift from the night before so I'll need to catch some Z's.

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7

I actually want to put them on Friday. I need someones help. Any takers?? Scans007 might make it, not sure yet.

P.S.

Hope everyone noticed the new thread I posted regarding the change time on the meet to 12:00 not 1:00pm....................21 as of now.

Yeah man.....emailed ya.......but I can't make it to help ya :( or to the meet this weekend. I'm leaving on VK......I installed my DP on sat....you'll love it when you get it all set up.......

Good luck with it, and DEF let me know how it turns out........remember leave yourself at least 3.5 hours of work to get the UP installed......:D

Bump.

But also, I will be leaving Manchester about 10:30 so should be in Plymouth around 12:15-12:30. I know we discussed meeting up in advance near Boston, but don't know when people are planning on leaving. I should be in the Boston area around 11:30 and the Methuen area around 11:00 if people want to go down together. Otherwise, I will see you there!

Can you post up the current list of 21 so people can confirm if there names are on the list and the count since my count is 2?

DD: Bring anyone you want.

Here you go mvigneau: Sorry I posted another thread hoping to attract more last minute legaciers.

Here is the RSVP list:

Firedawgs x2 (LGTW)

Spinx002 x2 (LGT)

Bretm1 x2 (LGT)

Lisa x1 (LGT)

Hatt Marrington x1 (LGT)

dv8ingvector x2 (LGTW)

Cutback x1 (LGT)

frankcal x2 (FXT)

otoc x1 (LGT) ---now a maybe

Legacy05GT(LGT)---cancelled

Tommyh x1 (LGTW)

mvingneau x2 (LGTL)

Alex1 x1 (LGTL)--cancelled

doogdog x3 (OBXTL)

ih8vtec13 x1 (LGT)

---------------------------------

22 people

The reservation is under Sean We are sitting in the terrace level.

The time has changed to 12:00 not 1:00, due to the size of the party.

Saturday, April 9th @ 12:00 Isaacs Restaurant

click her for directions

Isaacs restaurant is located on 114 Water St. Plymouth, MA 508-830-0001

Reservations are set for 22 people, if you want to add another person or cannont make it please let me know.

We are going to have a blast..................C you there

I should have my uppipe and headers on. But, I don't see my wrecked front end being fixed by then. Please don't hold it against me.

Well out of the 21 reservations 15 showed up. I am not disappointed for the first Legacy meet. I had a great time myself. Thank you all.

Pics to follow:

P.S.

I am thinking for the next meet to be at the New Hampshire speedway for some runs. Oh, and a BBQ at my house is always welcome too.

I was planning on going but got called into work on Saturday morning <sigh>. Looks like it was a good time and the weather was great. My FXT would have stood out like a sore thumb anyway.

I would definitely be up for a New Hampshire meet.

Archived