LegacyGT.com

MA meet

firedawgs

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, hey as everything stands you can count me in as well. I'm not sure which would be easier for me to get to, but as long as we stay away from Boston traffic, I'm cool.

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7

I'd be up for a Boston area meet, haven't met many of you. How many of us are on NASIOC and how may had WRX's?

Rick

*dingdingding*

Outback XT is my wife's, but I do like driving it. WRX is more fun, even 3 yrs old and 78k miles...

She keeps her interior much cleaner than mine...so it's nice to use every once in a while. I live in my car.

I'm only gone Easter weekend and April 9th and 16th.....other then that I am always around.

If you guys all wanna come ski'n for easter, you can come up to the condo at sugarloaf Mt in ME........LOL...

Car's packed...address? two hours away...

:lol:

The most up to date list:

firedagws

mvingneau

jaycee (maybe)

deerkiller ??

Hatt Marrington

scans007

Beanboy

Cutback99

Tommyh

FroMan ??

doogdog

smosh (with the XT)

dv8ingvector

Lisa

IwantaLegacyGT

If you can't make it the 9th let me know. Lets make this a 100% turn out. Also I am still shooting for Issacs in Plymouth; it will be a great photo opt. It is right off highway 3, exit 5 I think. Anyone that still does not like the idea, please bring it to my attention.

Car's packed...address? two hours away...

:lol:

Crap....I should've checked back before I left...the ski'n was AWESOME this weekend...we got 16 inches of fresh powder, on top of the 8 something feet in the past months.........just AWESOME

And Firedawg man......I can't make it on the 9th......I'll be sail'n on the ocean blue. But I've been to Issac's before....great place....Have a blast, and I'll def catch up on the NEXT MA meet.......:D

So am I the only chick going or what? lol Not a big deal if I am but it would be nice to hang with some girls for a change! Firedawg, I know you understand where I'm coming from. See ya'll in Plymouth.

Archived