LegacyGT.com

Volk GT-C's and Falkens!

jah64

:D Well. I have made a decision. Silver Volk GT-C's 18x8 with +48 offset, with 245-35-18 Falken GR Beta FK-451's. I am going to place the order on Saturday. But before I do I have a question.

With the 245's should I go with a +50 offset. I am planning on doing pink's or swifts or... and I am wondering if I will be to close to the spring perch. Can 2mm really make a difference? Does anybody have any experience with this combo? I know different tire brands with the same size are well.. different sizes.

Boxer2.5GT, I sent you an email, not sure if you have recieved it. If so, I would still love to hear your thoughts.

Andy

:D Well. I have made a decision. Silver Volk GT-C's 18x8 with +48 offset, with 245-35-18 Falken GR Beta FK-451's. I am going to place the order on Saturday. But before I do I have a question.

With the 245's should I go with a +50 offset. I am planning on doing pink's or swifts or... and I am wondering if I will be to close to the spring perch. Can 2mm really make a difference? Does anybody have any experience with this combo? I know different tire brands with the same size are well.. different sizes.

Boxer2.5GT, I sent you an email, not sure if you have recieved it. If so, I would still love to hear your thoughts.

Andy

If you wait I can post a pic of my GT-C's. I have the swifts installed.

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

Archived