LegacyGT.com

anybody wants to buy rain guards for legacy sedan?

gt_ltd

I'm looking for someone to buy together to save a little bit shipping cost. One set costs $159 and shipping is $27 (!!!). You will need to come pick it up in Westminster, Colorado, or we can meet somewhere close-by. I dunno if they fit the gt/xt wagons (I can ask though). PM me if interested.

This Space For Rent

hmmmm... jedi's XT didn't come with any... also, it's not an option for the USDM legacy afaik... the one I am ordering is from Europe.

do you have any daytime pics of your car?

This Space For Rent

hmmmm... jedi's XT didn't come with any... also, it's not an option for the USDM legacy afaik... the one I am ordering is from Europe.

do you have any daytime pics of your car?

I do have some pics, but not accessable at work, so when I get home on Monday, I will send some or post them here on the thread.

here is a shot of my splash guards that came with my car. I did not know that there were outbacks without them. They are small, lower trim colored, and fully integrated into the wheel well and wheel well lining.

http://www.rmcb5.com/albums/album107/IMG_0450.jpg

Well, I am in California so it would not make much sense to buy "rain" gaurds, but if these allowed me to cruise with the windows down and not get deafening wind howl I might consider. Anybody had a pair of these on previous car? Do they cut down on wind noise?

Archived