LegacyGT.com

Raise Passenger Seat Up

MY wife complains that the passenger seat is too low... the front of the seat is too low... my driver seat..adjusts in everyway possible...so its not a problem for me..her side doesn't adjust up and down... etc...

anyway to manually do it?

Thanks!

I have a legacy GT 2008

I think it all depends on how much you care for your wife. I bet you could un attach the seet, put some spacers in and make it higher that way, but It would likely serverly comprmise the safty of that seet. So it all depends on how much you care for her. Do you want to hear her complaining, or do you want her serverly injured if in a accident.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

You don't want to mess with the brackets, especially due to the occupancy sensor. In fact Subaru is paranoid about the seat to such an extent that even after a removal/reinstallation of the same seat, they require recalibration of the sensor with Subaru select monitor.

Seems a lot of entry level non-euro cars are like this. Acura, Honda, Subaru, Nissan, Infiniti, ETC. My GTI had a 10 way adjustable passenger seat, but no, not my Legacy costing a few grand more. It's the little things that make me miss a European car.

MY wife complains that the passenger seat is too low... the front of the seat is too low... my driver seat..adjusts in everyway possible...so its not a problem for me..her side doesn't adjust up and down... etc...

anyway to manually do it?

Thanks!

I have a legacy GT 2008

Install a JDM driver's seat.

453747.png

Archived