LegacyGT.com

LGT-L Manual vs. 05 S4 Manual this time...

why don't you just go to the drag strip? as much as i enjoy reading some kill stories, looking for it is not adviseable.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i'm ALWAYS looking for it. I'm a race junkie so long as it's safe with nobody in harms way.

why don't you just go to the drag strip? as much as i enjoy reading some kill stories, looking for it is not adviseable.

The dragstrip that's closest to me (35 miles) sucks. I do go there from time to time, but usually just to spectate.

Plus, it's usually a bunch of modded ricers.

I'm not "street racing" with other cars, houses, people, or anything around.

I don't mind finding a nice quiet, lonely road, with no side roads, so a car won't squirt out in front of you, so I can do a couple "runs".

It's as safe as it gets and allows you to test the cars at varying speeds.

Weaving in and out of traffic like basically EVERYBODY does (especially when they're late) is by FAR more dangerous that these deserted road runs, that aren't in a residential area.

Don't get me wrong, I know it's not the safest thing to do (also not the most dangerous thing people do in cars), but I'm taking every precaution I can, and am not condoning the usual "street racing" with

tons of people around and spectators or anything.

Yah I would say that the 350 wouldn't pull away til 3rd gear. Unless it was just a roll off then I think it would win straight out.

Song of Post- The Doors- L.A. Woman

'05 Black Legacy GT Wagon 5-spd

'02 Topaz/Black 330Ci 5-spd

Drift Ryder's School of Rally Arts, coming to an Australia near you.

Archived