LegacyGT.com

Mitsubishi to announce 400hp Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X FQ400

i tell you what then...you go spend 77k on a 400chp lancer.

Read my post again

I'm not disagreeing with anybody in this thread, the car does seem overpriced, but you're just making all sorts of bad comparisons.

also...not like the stock turbo didnt/doesnt have 400chp with some tuning. really..this whole thread is a moot point.

That's nice and dandy, but power isn't the only thing the EVO has going for it, ya know?

That's nice and dandy, but power isn't the only thing the EVO has going for it, ya know?

funny. its what is bolded.

but yes...if you want an all out performer the evo is the way to go. ya know? ive never said otherwise.

This car has been out for a long time. Top gear reviewed it vs a lambo over 2 years ago.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TWEiXR3Cf4]YouTube - Mitsubishi evo8 vs Lamborghini murcielago[/ame]

but yes...if you want an all out performer the evo is the way to go. ya know? ive never said otherwise.

a simple fmic with avo380 and fuel would net OVER 400chp. add 5k in parts to the gt. done! who the hell would spend 77k on 400hp on a japanese econobox?

You should call up Mitsubishi and share your insight with them. Could really help them save some money.

I'm sure you know first-hand how much "some tuning" yields on a stock turbo. Again, the statement was way too vague. Define "some tuning" because it's obvious you're much more versed in EVO tuning than the rest of us.

45K MSRP is still a significant chunk of change. I don't think I need to list what cars fall in or under that price range.

My point is, the car is not without it's clear merits. But not for THAT much more.

I'd rather go for a Merc C63 AMG and get 451 hp with almost matching torque for below 65 Canadian. Having driven my brother-in-laws C63 I couldn't help but be impressed with the performance and every day livability. Different class of car though...

If you didn't need trunk space, then this would be killer. however the price tag just doesn't cut it. I agree, for that kinda bank, I'd be buying a GTR.

and just like the prodrive STI's that we'll NEVER see in the US, they get all the cool toys and cars.

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

Archived