LegacyGT.com

Deep exhaust note solution for n/a Legacy!

i have a 08 2.5i 5spd and have really been searching for exhaust. I dont want it to sound cheap and wanted to get as close to the LGT rumble as possible. i believe i finally found the solution. Youtube "Subaru Impreza25i Sound Clip" most definatley the best i've heard or seen. Cant wait to see this done on a N/a legacy. Tell me what you guys think.

:spin:whooo posted my first thread:spin:

i have a 08 2.5i 5spd and have really been searching for exhaust. I dont want it to sound cheap and wanted to get as close to the LGT rumble as possible. i believe i finally found the solution. Youtube "Subaru Impreza25i Sound Clip" most definatley the best i've heard or seen. Cant wait to see this done on a N/a legacy. Tell me what you guys think.

:spin:whooo posted my first thread:spin:

You should introduce yourself in the member intro thread :rolleyes: Welcome tho!

someone already's done something similar before...not worth the cost though...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFAVVybEymw]YouTube - Subaru Legacy 2.5i Boxer Rumble[/ame]

Haha, you upgraded to a GT. The 2.5i exhaust was pretty bitchin, what headers did you use? They looked great.

I used the Borla 2.5RS headers and had them ceramic coated.

his 2.5i was nice. FWIW, the prodrive cans made that exhaust.

I agree, the Prodrives definitely made the exhaust. I put the stock cans back on before I sold the car and it sounded like crap! :lol:

Archived