LegacyGT.com

Fatman Fitment in 2.5GT Ltd

:postwhor: I give it one and a half thumbs up. Im 6'3" 290ish I sat in a 2.5GT Ltd Sedan with an automatic I did have to jack the steering up all the way but I fit fine I would give it the extra half thumb if it had telescopic steering because it might be a shade on the close side with the clutch pedal.

[quote name='MSB']Does that mean you'll need to tweak the suspension on the left hand side to stop the car pulling to the left when you're driving?[/quote] That's not very nice. Glad to hear that everything will work out for you Chapel! I am 6'3" and am at about 235 lbs. I am sure that I will fit just fine but it's good to hear that us "larger" people can be accomodated!

So at a rate of about 30lbs a year, he'll vaporize in around 7 years. Better live life to the fullest now! I need to drop a few. Good thing we set up the home gymn thing again so I can get back to work now. Works good when I can use it. :)

Damn, Chapel, You didn't look that big in some photos you posted a while ago. 220 is a good weight. Good luck with it. Dude, they stopped making those special edition LM's you want to pimp your ride out with. I say get the gold LM's. That will look badass.

its mostly BMWs at the event but there were 4 Subarus (including that white OBS in the back... that's my girlfriends) It's basically a DTMPower.net event, but its more just friends that met on DTMpower. Ive been friends with them for almost 2 years now.

Archived