LegacyGT.com

Yet another aux in for the 05/06 Legacy

RedFloyd

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone! I had a crazy schedule last week, but now I will have some time to finish testing my prototype. I need to adjust the sensitivity of the detection device and I have to test the "ground loop isolator".

The price for the first 30 boards will be 100$ CAN. This price is a special launching price since it's including the remote switch and a stereo cable to plug into your i-pod. The future batchs will have the remote switch as a 20$ option. Of course, the shipping is not included.

So before starting to sell I still have to install one in my car and write the installation manual. I'm planning to finish all that by next friday.

Please be kind since I'm doing all that to offer you a good quality product!

Next update on the 27th of june!

Sébastien

SO subscribed!

There is only one wire to solder, but how else does the board get connected, Any other cables/ribbon/etc? Just curious.

Also, how does the radio behave when it picks up a source from the line-in? Does it just goe into AUX mode, displaying AUX on the head unit? Does it instantly go back to previous mode once no audio detected? This might be a problem when you have pauses in between tracks or browsing your MP3 player.

+1 I'll buy one when the time comes.

Just post it so everyone notices it, as it's hard to keep track of 30 threads when most of them are filled with trite 4-word posts that start to get ignored pretty quick.

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

Archived