LegacyGT.com

cobb stage 2 tune w/invidia down pipe

2oo5Gt

I have a cobb accessport and wanted to go stage 2 without getting there TBE. Would it be safe if i just installed an invidia or perrin DP with stock exhaust and run there map??

Should be safe. COBB recommends a TBE, and that is preferred, but not overly critical. Your best bet is to get a custom tune once everything is installed.

Should be safe. COBB recommends a TBE, and that is preferred, but not overly critical. Your best bet is to get a custom tune once everything is installed.

:whore:Full turbo back is needed for most gain in power but not needed for a Stg2 flash. Good idea is to flash Cobb's OTS map, drive it and learn the power then when funds/time are available, get a pro tune.

i'm sure you already know this, but the Invidia downpipe has a flat-flange end that will have to mate with a donut-gasket connection on the Stock CBE. I'm running the same setup but i bought this a flange-to-donut adapter from rallysportdirect.com (made by eliteawd.com).

i'm sure you already know this, but the Invidia downpipe has a flat-flange end that will have to mate with a donut-gasket connection on the Stock CBE. I'm running the same setup but i bought this a flange-to-donut adapter from rallysportdirect.com (made by eliteawd.com).

are you running the cobb stage 2 tune with this set up?

I just bolted mine right up to the stock CBE, and so far no leaks.

Archived